The data is there, but will supply chains use it to power visibility and AI?
Most businesses only have access to about 20% of the data in their supply chains. What about the rest? The other 80% is locked away in the systems of the suppliers, trading partners, and other stakeholders enterprises rely on to make and move their goods. In this episode, GT Nexus’ Dave Morgan joins Guy Courtin to discuss what happens when enterprises fully connect their supply chains, and how good data management leads to enhanced supply chain visibility and provides the raw materials needed to power machine learning and AI.